Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance examination conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations- JEE Main & JEE Advanced. The exams are of the objective pattern. JEE Advanced is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests.
- Candidate should be Indian Citizen.
- There is no age limit.
- Candidate should complete his /her 10+2 from a recognised board with PCM with at least 75% marks.
Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics, Modern Physics.
Gaseous and liquid states, Atomic structure and chemical bonding, Energetics, Chemical equilibrium ̧ Electrochemistry ̧ Chemical kinetics, Solid state, Solutions, Surface Chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Transition elements, Ores and minerals ̧ Extractive metallurgy, Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes, alkenes & alkynes, Reactions of benzene, Phenols, Carbohydrates, Amino acids and peptides.
Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Vectors.
Freehand drawing, Geometrical drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity, Architectural awareness.
Through JEE Advanced, participating IITs offer admission to following UG courses in Engineering, Sciences and Architecture;
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – 4 Years
- B.Tech. Bachelor of Technology 4 years
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) – 4 years
- Bachelor of Architecture B.Arch. – 5 years
- Dual Degree B.Tech. – M.Tech. – 5 years
- Dual Degree B.S. – M.S. – 5 years
- Integrated M.Tech. – 5 years
- Integrated M.Sc. – 5 years